||Veluwe Hunt was establised after the second world war in the southern part of "The Veluwe", an area in the county of Gelderland. In 1958 the Hunt moved to Tilburg, in the county of North-Brabant and afterwards to Oisterwijk, later to Aarle-Rixtel and nowadays in Chaam. The first Master was Mr Karel Hensen. When Mr Hensen died in a car accident in 1961, he was succeeded bij Mr Lodewijk de Beer and in 1994 Mr Jacobus Nolte became Jt. Master. In 1994 Mr de Beer retired and was succeeded bij Mr Alfred Swaab. The Pack was renewed in 1965 by gifts from Lieutenant-Colonel G.A. Murray-Smith, MFH of the Gumley Hunt, Market Harborough and in 1968 new hounds game from the Marquis of Exeter. Also hounds from the Taunton Vale, Avon Vale and from the Cottesmore Hunts. Important addition game from the Countess Fitzwilliam of Milton House. The English foxhounds were replaced for the "Grand Anglo-Francais, Blanc et Noire", from Rallye Nomade and Rallye Piqu'Avant Niverais both from France and Rallye Campine and Rallye Vielsalm, both from Belgium. Nowadays, the pack again is being replaced by foxhounds.