Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. Visitors permitted to hunt - for details contact the Honorary Secretary or Master Rogers (Mrs J M).
Scarlet, black velvet collar. Evening: Same.
Merged with the Fairfax Hunt in 2013 to form the Loudoun Fairfax Hunt
History of the Hunt
Established 1894. Recognized 1905. Hounds went out 72 times last season.
The Country is approximately 25 by 18 miles. Agricultural, with some development, fenced with coops, barways, post-and-rails, stone walls and board fences. The second of Loudouns two packs adopted the name, Loudoun West, in 1994. It was recognized administratively as a separate pack in 1995. Incorporated separately in 2008 as Loudoun Hunt West.