||Established 1946. Registered 1982.
Recognized 2001. In the early 1940's a group of horse owners in Germantown, TN, East of Memphis, had the custom of meeting on Sunday afternoons to ride their horses around the area. They called themselves the Oak Grove Saddle Club. They became interested in fox hunting and with the leadership of Walter “Sonny” Foster, Raymond C. Firestone and others, Oak Grove Hunt Club was formed with a nucleus of riders from the saddle club. Oak Grove Hunt Club became established with the Masters of Foxhounds Association of America in 1946. Following the retirement of MFH, Neil Taylor, Huntsman for Oak Grove from 1976 to 2003, the Oak Grove Hunt Club merged with Fourth Bluff Hounds. Fourth Bluff Hounds leadership included Thomas Brannon, MFH and Huntsman Richard (Dickie) Watson, MFH. Fourth Bluff Hounds hunted in the Moscow, Tennessee and Hernando, Mississippi areas. Oak Grove had well established hunt territory near Collierville, TN and in Marshal County, MS. The merger opened up more territory for both hunts and was well received by both memberships
Hounds went out 24 times last season.