||The pack was formed in 1947 as the Denbigh Beagles by G D Smith, of Bexhill. Hounds were kennelled at The Denbigh Hotel in Bexhill. On A G B Burstal accession to the Mastership in 1952, the pack took up its present name. Hounds were kennelled at various places during the next few years including the East Sussex Foxhound kennels. Miss C F M Harrison became Master in 1964 and soon after this purchased Lewins Farm, converting existing buildings into kennels. In 1990 the committee, through Miss Harrison generosity, bought the kennel site, and in 1991 the kennels were completely rebuilt with much voluntary help.
In 2020 the pack changed its name to the Pevensey Marsh Hunt Club with no staff or hounds