The Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site contains full details of hunts across the world, plus news, results of shows, and other relevant information. The Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site is owned by Baily’s HD Ltd.
These Terms and Conditions apply to subscribers (see below) to the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site, and to any use by any individual or organisation of information or content provided on the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site. Upon your application for or receipt of a subscription to the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site, you are deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Subscription to the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site entitles you to benefits including full access to the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site (including the Forum section) and the information and content thereon, and to receive information or offers of products or services via the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site. Subscriber benefits may also be offered to non-subscribers at any time at Baily’s discretion.
Your subscription will come into effect for the subscription period (see below) when payment for your subscription has been processed. The subscription period lasts for 12 months from the point when payment for your subscription has been successfully processed. At the end of a subscription period, your subscription will be automatically terminated unless Bail has received a payment for a further subscription period. Subscription periods do not need to be continuous. Baily’s has the right to terminate any subscription without notice.
You have seven days from the point at which payment for your subscription is successfully processed to cancel your subscription. If you cancel your subscription within seven days, the payment will be returned to you or to the person/organisation who paid your subscription. After seven days, no refund will be payable.
Subscription is not transferable. A person/organisation may have a subscription paid for them by another person/organisation, in which case, the recipient of the subscription will be the subscriber for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
Password and authentication
Your Baily’s account details (login (email address) and password) are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You agree not to do anything which would assist anyone who has not subscribed to access the full Baily’s Hunting Directory. You agree to inform Baily’s by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity if you lose or misplace your password or have reason to believe that your password is being used by another person. You are responsible for all uses of your account details whether authorised by you or not.
If you have not provided continuous authority, you will be prompted by email or by post to renew your subscription one month before the end of the subscription period.
Information and content
You agree not to copy, recreate, alter, download or redistribute any of the information, content or pictures on the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site.
You are responsible for any content that you add to any part of the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site to which you contribute.
The Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site is provided on an ‘as is’, ‘with all faults’ basis. Baily’s cannot guarantee the availability, performance, suitability, fitness for purpose, or freedom from viruses of the Web site. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before using this Web site.
In accessing the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site, you agree not to use the Web site in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts its use by other users. You agree not to upload, display or transmit any materials through the Web site which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of the Web site or attempt to transmit to or via Web site any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component. You agree not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on the Web site or entered by or relating to any user of the Web site.
Baily’s has a policy of continual development, and reserves the right to add features, delete features or amend features, and vary the content of or the way in which the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site operates at any time without notice.
Information or other content provided on the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site constitutes a suggested approach only. Baily’s cannot guarantee that such information or content is up-to-date, accurate or complete; it is your responsibility to ensure that the information or content is suitable for your purposes and is used appropriately in your context.
Baily’s does not guarantee that links to other Web sites on the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site are up-to-date or accurate.
Baily’s is in no way responsible for the content of linked Web sites or for any contact or dealings that you may have with the operators of linked Web sites.
Baily’s does not accept any liability for any error or omission. Baily’s does not accept any liability for your inability to access or use the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site. Under no circumstances will Baily’s or its developers, officers, employees or affiliates be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or direct damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site, even if Baily’s or an authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Use of information, advice or other content provided by Baily’s is at your own risk. Baily’s and its partners and contributors cannot be held in any way responsible for any actions taken by any party or any inaction or any consequences that may arise following the use of information, advice, or other content provided by Baily’s.
While we try to ensure that the Bailys website is functioning correctly, this may not always be achievable. We do not guarantee that the Website will be available all the time or at any specific time. The Website may be temporarily suspended if our computer systems used to provide the Website are under repair or maintenance or are otherwise unavailable.
We do not guarantee that the Bailys website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. For example, the Website may not display or operate correctly if you access it using a mobile phone or similar device or platform. We take steps to ensure that the Bailys website is free from computer viruses and other harmful computer programs. However, we cannot guarantee this due to the nature of the Internet. You are advised to use appropriate firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer and data.
We use reasonable skill and care in the sourcing and supply of the information which is made available to you on or in connection with the Bailys website. However, in the case of information we obtain from third-party sources (including the details supplied by you), we cannot guarantee that any of that information is correct, accurate, complete, error-free or up-to-date.
This disclaimer applies to any information, advertisements or images that are submitted for publication on the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site (for example in the gallery, articles, news, events, people, reports, shows or services sections), including changes to the content of Baily’s Hunting Directory and announcements of hunt staff vacancies or staff changes, hereafter referred to as the ‘Submission’.
As the submitter, you warrant that the Submission does not infringe on any copyright or other right(s), that it does not contain infringing, libellous, obscene or other unlawful matter, that you are the sole and exclusive owner of rights herein conveyed to the Publisher of the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site, and that you have obtained the customary permission from the copyright owner or their legal representative wherever a passage from copyright material is quoted or a table or illustration from such material is used. You agree to indemnify the Publisher for, and hold the Publisher harmless from, any loss, expense, or damage occasioned by any suit or claim by a third party for copyright infringement or arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of your Submission. The Submission shall be delivered to the Publisher free of copyright charges.
The Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site team reserves the right to verify details prior to publication. The Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site team also reserves the right not to publish any Submission for any reason without giving prior notice.
All material provided by Baily’s on the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site is (unless otherwise stated) copyright Baily’s. Baily’s, and where appropriate other copyright holders including photographers and contributors to Baily’s Hunting Directory, retain and exercise their copyright on all materials provided on the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site.
Material provided by Baily’s on the Baily’s Hunting Directory Web site must not be reproduced or distributed in any other form, or modified, or used with any other individuals or for any other purpose without the express written permission of Baily’s. You may not make material provided by Baily’s directly or indirectly available to any individual without the express written permission of Baily’s, for example by placing it on your Web site or extranet.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. In the event that a foreign country’s law may not be fully complied with, Baily’s shall be deemed not to be directing information, advice or other content to that particular country.
Digital Image Contest Gallery Terms & Conditions
1. To enter this competition, you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
2. The Bailys Hunting Directory Hunting Image Art Competition (this competition) is open to both Amateur and Professionals from all over the world.
3. This competition is free to enter (no purchase required, unless otherwise stated).
4. To enter the competition you must either be registered with or subscribe to www.bailyshuntingdirectory.com.
5. Registration for the competition is free of change but confers none of the benefits exclusive to subscribers.
Eligibility and entry restrictions
7. By registering and entering the Baily’s Competition you hereby accept these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that the Baily’s is permitted to receive your registration data.
8. The competition has two first prizes awarded by Bailys. One for digital, and one for non digital images.
9. Images that have won prizes in other competitions or that have been submitted in other competitions currently underway are not eligible.
10. Entrants must be able to provide a high resolution digital file. This file will be used only to prove the ownership of the image. Entrants who do not fulfil these eligibility criteria will be deemed ineligible and disqualified without the right to appeal.
11. Entrants must be a real person, at least 16 years old and cannot be a company (Ltd, LLP etc)
12. There is no time or date restriction on when the image was taken.
13. Entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
Submission and Technical specification
Submitted files must meet the following specifications:
14. Longest dimension must be no more than 3000 pixels;
Saved and submitted as a JPEG or .PNG
No Watermarks / Copyright Units / Logos on images
Only bleed photographs without borders
15. Submission must be by way of the submission form here ……..
Submission must include
• The copyright holders name and contact details.
• Image title
• Date of completion and a
• Description of the image to assist the viewer and judges
Start and closing dates
16. The competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for UTC (Co-ordinated Universal Time).
17. Any entries received after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
18. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
19. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
21. Competition entries shall be judged, or winners selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
22. If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
23. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email not more than 10 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prize money not more than 10 days following that closing date.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Winners and prizes
26. Prizes for both the Digital and Non digital image will be as follows:-
27. Winner (digital) £100-00
28. Winner (Non digital) £100
29. There will also be the opportunity for viewers to vote for their favourite image in both categories. Viewers are limited to one vote per category.
30. The two images with the most view votes at the end of the competition (one from each category) will win £50-00 for the copyright holder
31. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winners for 14 days but if the winners fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
32. The results of a competition will be announced on our website within 3 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and prize details of each prize winner.
Copyright and moral rights
33. By entering the competition you warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
34. You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entrieswhilst acknowledging your copyright
35. Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer.
Copyright holders of all entered images grant the Baily’s non-exclusive use of low-resolution pictures on our website, without any remuneration being due.
Images will be used strictly in connection to the awards and will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than to promote the Baily’s. Images will not be resold by Baily’s or used for commercial purposes by any other third party.
What happens to entries?
36. Competition entries cannot be returned. We strongly suggest that you keep a copy of your competition entries.
37. We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, in any post-prize-winning publicity
Our Contact details
You may contact us by email, using the email address email@example.com
or by direct message on our social media channels such as https://www.facebook.com/bailyshuntingdirectory/